The mission the Safe Homes Parents Network is to empower adults to network together for drug, alcohol and violence free youth. Safe Homes families pledge that all youth gatherings in their home will be supervised, violence free, and alcohol/drug free.
Why Join the Safe Homes Parent Network?
When you sign the pledge and join the Safe Homes Parent Network, you can easily communicate with other families in the network. Parents and children can connect, share their beliefs and concerns and work together to ensure safe, healthy, respectful and responsible homes for their children at all times.
What Do I Receive as a Member of the Safe Homes Network?
- A welcome packet including the printed membership directory.
- Regular directory updates during the year.
- A copy of ComputerCOP Internet Monitoring Software
- Partners for Otoe County electronic newsletter.
- Social media opportunities including Facebook to assist in enhancing communication among parents and community.
- An on-line directory with a secure protected password.
The Safe Homes Parents Network is an excellent way for you to communicate with parents of your child’s friends to help plan and monitor their social activities.
We will provide you with resources both on line and printed for the topic areas you request including positive youth development, substance abuse prevention, dating violence, bullying, and related trends impacting youth.
We value our communication with you and will send you updates via email or regular mail. We will continue to listen to your requests and respond to them.
Sign the Safe Homes Pledge With Your Family Today
Download the Safe Homes Pledge on the bottom of this page or call us at 402-873-6343 and we’ll send you one in the mail.
Change Starts With You!
- Visit our PACT page to get involved or learn more about resources for preventing teen alcohol, tobacco or drug use.
- Visit our United Against Violence page to get involved or learn more about resources to prevent bullying or other forms of youth and family violence